- Whatever law allows a policeman to go blameless for shooting dead an unarmed youth a dozen times, even in the head, is simply wrong.
- Whatever law allows a policeman to kill a youth because this youth is said to be "charging" at the policeman is simply wrong.
- Whatever politics that permits white policemen who are perpetually afraid of black men to police black communities is wrong.
- Whatever law permits a white lawyer whose father was killed by a black man to decide whether or not to charge a white officer for killing a black man is wrong.
- Whatever system that saw nothing wrong with the handling of the Michael Brown case by Ferguson police and prosecutor is wrong
- Is the law rigged against black men in America?
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
The Law Against Black Men
Posted by Chika Okeke-Agulu at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment